Request for Proposals
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Consulting Services to Develop Tourism Products & Proposing a Governance Model within the Essequibo Circuit.
INVITATION FOR BID
Expansion of the Guyana Tourism Authority (GTA) Building, National Exhibition Centre Sophia, Georgetown
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
MARKET REPRESENTATION SERVICES FOR THE GUYANA TOURISM AUTHORITY IN THREE (3) CORE MARKETS – NORTH AMERICA, UNITED KINGDOM /BENELUX AND GERMAN-SPEAKING (GERMANY, SWITZERLAND, AUSTRIA) MARKETS
The Guyana Tourism Authority is seeking proposals from experienced agencies for Market Representation Services for a period of twenty-four (24) months in the following three (3) core markets:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- The United Kingdom and Benelux markets
- German-speaking markets (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
Proposals for each market must be treated separately. The goals of this proposal are to:
- Continue raising awareness of Guyana as nature, adventure and culturally-based sustainable destination on the global market
- Increase leisure and business travel from source and investment markets
- Generate sales and investment opportunities for local business
- Support collaboration and information sharing between stakeholders
The full Call for Proposal for each market can be downloaded from each market hyperlinked above. Proposals should include the company’s profile, capabilities and experience in providing such services.
Inquiries are welcomed up to and including noon of May 20, 2022, to Mrs Annarie Seecharan, Senior Manager of Destination Marketing, Guyana Tourism Authority at email@example.com
The GTA would appreciate it if you would inform the Managers by e-mail:
1. Acknowledge receipt of this notice of invitation
2. Whether or not you will be submitting a proposal
Proposals shall be submitted no later than May 31, 2022, at 09:00h to the address and specifications listed in the RFP.
For more information, contact the Guyana Tourism Authority at +592 219 0094-6. Visit our official website: www.guyanatourism.com