Bishop’s House (Austin House)
Named after Bishop William Piercy Austin (1807–1892) who lived in the original building, this is the rolling home for the Anglican Bishops of Guyana. The original building was known as Kingston House. The building is a good example of typical colonial buildings, with steep roofs, Demerara shutters and six-paned Georgian windows.
Timings: Not open to the public